Thursday 12 January 2012

Oh My, What Slimmer Thighs You Have

Okay, a bit of a two-day catch up this one as I didn't get a chance to post my results yesterday. Well last night's Slimming World went really well and that's another FOUR pounds off - I also did a bit of a measure up and new results as below:

Weight: 12st 1.5lbs

Bust: 43 inches (.5 inch loss)
Waist: 37 inches (1 inch loss)
Hips: 40 inches (2 inch loss)

The loss in brackets is from the last time I measured myself. I am now only 3 pounds off a two stone loss. I am quite chuffed with that and the weight loss is really starting to be noticeable now. However, looking at the stats above, my biggest loss is definitely around my hip area ..... this is obviously a result of all the exercise that I am doing but maybe it's too focused on legs and not enough on waist. My exercise regime for yesterday alone was:

AM: Half hour fast stepping on the Wii
Early PM: Half hour running training
Later PM: Hour of Zumba

My running training yesterday was the same as the day before ..... today is a rest day. I'm still umming and ahhing as to whether to have a complete rest or still do my half hour on the Wii ... will wait to see how I feel later.

Have invested in another pair of trainers for the running ... got myself an absolute bargain on Amazon, a pair of Asics Women's Gel Kayano trainers reduced to £6 from well over £100! I just hope I like them when they arrive and that they are a good fit.

I have also identified a local 5k race in June which I am going to enter as this will help to keep me focused and give me a goal to work towards .... really quite excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment