Wednesday 2 May 2012

Love Me Tender, Love Me Do

I have fallen head over heels in love.  He is a hard task master who likes to keep me on the straight and narrow but he is just what I need.  I am overwhelmed by his intelligence and the clear and concise manner in which he likes to get his point across.  He has smooth flowing curves and I adore his dark and handsome looks.  Other people don't approve of him I know,  I have read some of the nasty comments they have written about him but I think it's because they have not taken the time to fully explore all he has to offer.  Her certainly offers me all that I need and more, oh so much more.  He knows so much about me in the short time we have spent together; in fact, he probably knows me better than anyone else.  He can get to the very heart of me.  He has changed my world like no other and every time we are together, he makes my heart beat that bit faster.  We share the same interests - I truly think I have found my soul mate.  I can't imagine life without him in it now.  Oh yes, how I love thee ....... my gorgeous Garmin Forerunner 405 x x x     

No comments:

Post a Comment