Tuesday 28 February 2012

Bang Bang Bang ...

Yep, that's the sound of me banging my head against a brick wall following tonight's run.  So much for beating my personal best time for the 5k - I swear to God I must've mistimed my first run.  In mitigation I did have an interview at 8.30am this morning for a Project Manager position with Wiltshire Police and I've been awake since 4am after my darling dog decided he couldn't hold on for the toilet any longer.  Trouble with waking up fully at that time of the morning is the impossibility of going back to sleep again - today obviously made even more impossible by early onset of nerves.  Anyway, tonight's results:

Distance =  5k
Time = 28:21
Average Heart Rate =  163 bpm

The one positive to take from today's run was that I actually did manage to run the whole 5k so I guess that's a step in the right direction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment