Saturday 25 February 2012

Saturday Catch-Up

Can't believe I've not updated my blog since Tuesday, where on earth does the time go?  Oh well, let's rectify that right now:

Wednesday:  Slimming World this week was a one pound loss, bit miffed as was hoping to get to my 2.5 stone target.  Weight loss has really slowed down (my previous half stones were all lost within two weeks, this half stone has taken over four weeks now) but I think that's mostly because I have lost my way a bit over the last month.  I am not quite as committed as I was, eating more especially bread so I just need to get myself back on track .... and on the salads.

Thursday: Club night once again.  Today's intervals were:

400m x 8, 200m x 2

Enjoyed it so much more, I am able to keep up a pretty good sprint over a shorter distance.  For my last 200m I pushed myself as hard as I could, it felt like I was flying along but also like my heart was going to explode - I don't think the poor thing has ever beaten so fast. 

Friday: Had to go to the agency in Swindon today to register as I have an interview next Tuesday through them.  I was told that we would be discussing the interview format (seeing as I not even had so much as a job description or person spec) but got there to find the person I was meeting wasn't there.  Ruddy hell was I miffed, especially as they had no information for me at all.  Apparently, following a conversation with the relevant person, I was told that I would be given all the person spec and an application pack at the interview; how bizarre is that?  Being told what qualities / experience you need for the job at the interview itself?!  We will also be discussing benefits of working there; it's all very odd if you ask me.  Oh well, guess all the other candidates are at the same disadvantage so will be interesting to see what happens.  So Tuesday morning, 8.30am (how early is that?) I will mostly be in an interview for a Project Manager job with Wiltshire Police .... wish me luck people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment