Friday 17 February 2012

Two, Four, Six, Eight, Who Do We Appreciate etc etc

So second club night last night and again another interval session; last night's intervals were:

800m, 600m, 400m, 200m, 800m, 600m, 400m, 200m

Looking at it on paper I thought it would be easier than the week before however that proved not to be the case although it wasn't all that bad.  My biggest issue is that I do struggle with pacing and often end up going too fast and fading or ending the interval and realising I probably could've pushed myself that bit harder.  I decided for the last 400m interval that I would push myself as hard as I could and I ended up coming over a little queer (oeerrr, missus), feeling very faint and ever so slightly queasy.  Still no pain, no gain right?

Wednesday's Slimming World rewarded me with a two pound loss which really was not all that deserved but I'm happy to take.  Only another two pounds and that'll be 2.5 stones and another certificate (Slimming World reward every half stone loss with a certificate for the wall and a sticker for the front of the book). 

Today I shall be going for a cycle ride as part of my cross-training plans.  Tell you what, my life is all go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment