Tuesday 3 April 2012

Drip, Drip, Cough, Cough

Bloody hell, I've only gone and caught a cold haven't I?  Feel really crappy today, my throat seems to be full of razors it's so sore.  I was meant to be going running with the club tonight but gave it a miss as it hurts to breathe normally let alone when gasping for breath.  I did however have my gym induction at work so I can now use the gym whenever I want.  I think it's a great facility as it's open to me 24/7 and it has a good range of equipment - certainly as good as you would find in your average gym and the best bit of all is that it's free.
Yesterday I did my first boxercise class and it was great, really enjoyed it.  It must've done me some good as today my arm and side muscles are aching.  I've been really good with my food all week (I was advised to keep a food diary and that has kept me on track) so I hope at tomorrow's Slimming World I get my reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment