Wednesday 4 April 2012

Three Stone and Counting

Huh-bloody-rah, I managed to lose six, yes you read that right, six pounds this week!  That makes up for the fact that I haven't lost anything the last two weeks.  Total weight loss is now 3 stone 3.5 pounds so only one more stone to go.  Time for a new measure me thinks:

Weight: 10st 9lbs (13.5lbs loss since last measure)
Bust: 40 inches (2 inch loss)
Waist: 32 inches (2 inch loss)
Hips: 36 inches (2 inch loss)

Since starting Slimming World, I have lost the following amount of inches so far:

Bust: 6 inches
Waist: 8 inches
Hips: 8 inches

That's a whole lot of inches!  Really pleased with how it is going, I did think that I had lost this week as I have been much more conscious about what I have been eating especially as I have been keeping the food diary. 

Did my first workout at the gym tonight, I must admit to keeping it on the easy side as my throat is still very sore so I only did 15 minutes on the cross-trainer but then I did do a nice selection of the weight machines.  I had forgotten how much I enjoy working out, if my cold isn't any better by tomorrow then I shall probably do my run on the treadmill as the weather is so damned cold it just makes my throat worse.

Here's to my last stone ........

No comments:

Post a Comment