Wednesday 20 June 2012

Wednesday Update - Part Two

Slimming World tonight - for the last two weeks I have actually run there and back; yes I am bloody fabulous, thanks for asking

Anyhow, wasn't expecting great things from tonight, last week I managed to lose the 1.5 pounds that I put on the week before through eating donuts and biscuits some unexplained reason.

So it was a great surprise that the scales showed a 2.5 pound loss.  Which means, in 7 months, I have now lost exactly ...... hold on, just need to blow my own trumpet - da da da da da daaaaaa ........ FOUR STONE :) Happy, happy, happy :))

Time for another measure I think:

Weight: 9st 12.5lbs (10.5lbs loss since last measure)
Bust: 37.5 inches (2.5 inch loss)
Waist: 31 inches (1 inch loss)
Hips: 35 inches (1 inch loss)

mmmm, seeing how much I've lost on my bust I guess that's why I've gone from a 40DD to a 36C!  So, since the start of my journey, in total I have lost the following:

Weight: 4 stone
Bust: 8.5 inches
Waist: 9 inches
Hips: 9 inches

Ideally I would love to drop another half stone to bring me to 9.5 stones but I realise that could be quite hard so for now I will concentrate on my running and hope that the weight loss comes as a consequence of getting fitter.  Only have another half a pound to get down to my Personal Achievement Target which means that, as long as I stay within 3 pounds either side of 9 st 12lbs I get to go to Slimming World for free.  Well that's a fiver a week saved ...... I do believe I can get a bottle of 'special offer' Cava for that :)

1 comment: