Thursday 24 January 2013

It's Snow Joke

Managed to do a road run this morning which was really rather nice although a bit on the cold side; I did think about doing a short off-roader but the towpath still looked frozen so decided not to risk it.  Did a very leisurely 4.5 miles just to stretch the legs before Sunday.  It was my last run of the week, normally I would run on a Saturday too but this week I am just going to go for a brisk walk.  I think the weather is meant to be nice on Saturday so I shall take my camera and see if I can get some half decent photos for you of one of my running routes.  Rommel came out with me this morning, not sure he really appreciated having to run on the lead but he hasn't been out for a run since Saturday so he was just about to start climbing the walls bless him.

I now just need to remain injury free until Sunday (and on Sunday too I guess).  Wish the weather forecast was a bit kinder as at the minute they are forecasting rain and gale force winds but I guess it is what it is ... I shall prevail (with any luck).

No comments:

Post a Comment