Sunday 22 January 2012

Back A Step ....

Well todays run was a bit easier on the old legs:

Day 16: Run 2 minutes, walk 1 minute x 8

The only trouble I find with these shorter times is that it takes me two or three runs to actually get into the swing of things.  From run three to run seven I managed to get nicely into my stride and all felt well but, once again, the last run was a bit of an effort.  In mitigation it was going up hill and I did push myself a bit more so not suprising I was glad when it was all over.

On a personal note, I have decided it's now time to look for another job.  I was made redundant in March 2011 and, through choice, I decided to stay home and look after the kids while my partner returned to work.  However, I really feel that the time has come where the boys need a more stimulating environment than I can provide on a day-to-day basis so it's a case of having to go back to work to pay for a nursery!  Therefore, I spent a couple of productive hours this morning updating my CV and five applications have been sent ... wonder if I'll hear back on any of them with the job market being as it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment