Saturday 21 January 2012

Four Minutes and Counting

Well today's run was another step up in terms of running time:

Day 15: Run 4 minutes, walk 1 minute x 4

The first three runs went surprisingly well, again I managed to get into a nice rhythm and maintain my speed. I did notice the extra minute on top of yesterday's splits but didn't struggle to get through it. Unfortunately there was a very strong and gusty wind today, luckily most of the time it was a crosswind so it didn't affect me too badly .... I could've wished for a tail wind though! The fourth run was not quite so easy and I struggled for the last minute or so (why does a minute seem to last an hour when you are doing something not that enjoyable?) however I managed to plod on and gained a huge sense of satisfaction from having completed the session. I combined the run with some power walking as well so all in all I'm happy with today's effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment